Physical Education Teacher- 2021-22City of Fountains School is seeking a part-time Physical Education Teacher who will be a positive, energetic presence in the lives of our middle school students. The PE teacher would be responsible for designing and implementing the fitness and athletic programming for our 7th/8th-grade class for the 2021/2022 school year.
- Engage and motivate all students during athletic classes.
- Design and implement lessons that focus on elevating heart rate, as well as fitness and/or athletic skill-building.
- Provide specific and actionable feedback to students on their progress towards fitness and athletic goals.
- Communicate effectively with students, families, and colleagues.
Grades Lead Teacher- 2021-22City of Fountains School would love to welcome a Grades Lead Teacher to join a class of eager students for the 2021-22 school year and beyond. This energetic individual must have classroom teaching experience and/or Waldorf experience, Waldorf teacher training or willingness to begin training. As an emerging school, we are looking for someone who will be instrumental in helping us continue to develop COFS and nurture a growing, diverse community of life-long learners.
Lead Music Teacher – 2020-21City of Fountains School would love to welcome an experienced and creatively-driven Lead Music Teacher to join our Faculty for the 2020-21 school year and beyond. This upbeat individual will bring singing classes to Grades 1 through 5 and begin violin instruction with Grades 4 and 5 in this part-time* position. As an emerging school, we are looking for someone who will be instrumental in helping us continue to develop COFS and nurture a growing, diverse community of life-long learners.
Substitute Teacher – Ongoing
City of Fountains School is looking for energetic and motivated substitute teachers to work with students from kindergarten through 7th grade. The best candidates for substitute teacher jobs are flexible, enjoy working with children and have some sort of education experience. Successful candidates will have to undergo a background check.
- Follow regular teacher’s lesson plans in a way that ensures consistency and optimal learning, and that encourages students to participate.
- Modify teaching styles to fit the learning styles of various students.
- Maintain a well-managed classroom and positive learning environment.
- Supervise students out of class such as in hallways and at playgrounds.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Daniela.