Physical Education Teacher, 2021-22
City of Fountains School is seeking a part-time Physical Education Teacher who will be a positive, energetic presence in the lives of our middle school students. The PE teacher would be responsible for designing and implementing the fitness and athletic programming for our 7th/8th-grade class for the 2021/2022 school year.
- Engage and motivate all students during athletic classes.
- Design and implement lessons that focus on elevating heart rate, as well as fitness and/or athletic skill-building.
- Provide specific and actionable feedback to students on their progress towards fitness and athletic goals.
- Communicate effectively with students, families, and colleagues.
Days and Hours: Monday through Thursday, One 40-minute class per day. (Time of day is negotiable)
If interested in applying, please submit your resume and cover letter to Daniela.
Kindergarten Assistant Teacher, 2021-22
City of Fountains School is welcoming applications for a Kindergarten Assistant Teacher for the 2021-22 school year. The right person is compassionate and can help foster a classroom environment of reverence and loving joy.
As an emerging school, we are looking for someone who will be instrumental in helping us continue to develop COFS and nurture a growing, diverse community of life-long learners.
Substitute Teacher – Ongoing
City of Fountains School is looking for energetic and motivated substitute teachers to work with students from kindergarten through 7th grade. The best candidates for substitute teacher jobs are flexible, enjoy working with children and have some sort of education experience. Successful candidates will have to undergo a background check.
- Follow regular teacher’s lesson plans in a way that ensures consistency and optimal learning, and that encourages students to participate.
- Modify teaching styles to fit the learning styles of various students.
- Maintain a well-managed classroom and positive learning environment.
- Supervise students out of class such as in hallways and at playgrounds.
If interested in applying, lease submit your resume and cover letter to Daniela.