Enrollment for 2018-2019 School Year
We are very happy to announce that all of our current teachers will be returning for the 2018-2019 school year. We are also currently conducting interviews for our open positions: kindergarten assistant and 1st grade lead teacher.
– The parent/toddler program’s hours are 9-11:30 with optional outdoor play from 11:30-12. We feel this is more age appropriate for our youngest students.
– Kindergarten students who anticipating enrolling on our grade academic program in 2019-2020 should plan on attending three days a week in the 2018- 2019 school year.
– The 1st- 5th grade academic program will be offered on Mondays- Thursdays, 9:00- 3:00pm. It will most likely be a combined 1st/2nd grade class, a 3rd grade and another combined 4th/ 5th grade class. This depends largely on the interest we receive from new families at our upcoming open houses and during our open-enrollment period.
– Our academic program will add a 6th grade in the Fall of the 2019-2020 school year. The program will continue to be offered on Mondays- Thursdays. Our homeschool enrichment program will be on Fridays.
– The homeschool enrichment day will be offered on Fridays from 9:00-1:00pm.